WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MARK →
← BACK TO OUR PEOPLE
VIEW MARK'S LinkedIn PROFILE
Mark specialises in helping organisations develop and deliver on their strategies.
In particular Mark helps clients understand how their current change programmes do or do not contribute to the organisation's strategic goals and supports them in developing frameworks that will allow them to identify which change projects should be prioritised, how to identify and manage overlapping benefits, and where there might be gaps in the overall change programme that mean key goals are unlikely to be delivered.
In other words, Mark helps his clients to deliver what is genuinely needed, rather than what appears to be important.
Typically the work undertaken by Mark for organisations requires engaging with Boards, Chief Executives, Senior Management and staff at all levels. Mark brings a professional, trusted and relaxed approach to his assignments which are focused on bringing out the best in all involved, producing better results for organisations.
Mark has a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance, is a member of the Institute of Directors of NZ and holds a number of directorships.
- Strategy development and delivery
- Strategy and Benefits Mapping
- Benefits Management
- Project Portfolio Management capabilities (P3+BM)
Top of the Pops:
- Creating an evening meal for the family, groovy music playing, sharing stories
- Loves to boogie… that’s boogie boarding across the face of a peeling wave
- Music, Jimi Hendrix to Beethoven and most of what's in between